– Do you know that your have a talent for writing? Have you thought of writing more? – I asked.
– Yes I know, but I don’t know why I should write – he answered.
– Did you write down that question: why should I write?
– No, I didn’t.
– Write that question, then continue writing. You might even get the answer this way.
Two hours later:
– Do you know someone who can give a presentation on … He stops for a second, and continues: I came to ask you something, but I already know the answer, it came when I was about to ask. 🙂
– Remember what I’ve said earlier? You need to ask the question, and pay attention… chances are you’ll get the answer yourself.
– You’re right. I’ll ask myself more often, even why I should write. 🙂