Yesterday I was chatting on facebook with a young man who moved to Spain:
– There’s no work for men here. (he said)
– What would you like to do?
– Anything… to make money. Without money you cannot live.
– If you’d have all the resources and skills you need, what would you choose?
– I didn’t think of that.
– You could … now. 🙂 Because if you know what you’d like to do, and start looking in that direction, the people you approach will notice your enthusiasm, they might become more open… and you could find working opportunities.
– That’s a good idea, thanks.
– You’re welcome! 🙂
What suggestion would you give to this young man?